Monday, March 21, 2016


Title: Wrong
Author: Jana Aston
Rating: 

I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check. 


Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me. 

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?

     

Friend-Swap Challenge! 
Wrong starts off extremely funny and rather embarrassing for the heroine. She's got a crush on an older man who comes into the coffee shop, but little did she know she would end up seeing him more than she bargained for. And she starts to realize that he may even have feelings for her as well. But sometimes things aren't what they seem. 

This book was funny and enjoyable. I liked the heroine for the most part, though I found her kind of strange at times. I also liked her together with the heroine. 

The only thing I really didn't like about the book was how the hero was so secretive about something and it was never really explained why. It kind of just resolves with no real explanation, and that bothered me. 
Other than that though I enjoyed the plot line and humor of this story! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:54 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%