Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Let us know what book you are waiting on and why!


Title: Sweet Seduction Secrets
Series: Mercy Thompson #9
Author: Patricia Briggs

Mercy Thompson has been hailed as “a heroine who continues to grow and yet always remains true to herself.”* Now she’s back, and she’ll soon discover that when the fae stalk the human world, it’s the children who suffer...
 
Tensions between the fae and humans are coming to a head. And when coyote shapeshifter Mercy and her Alpha werewolf mate, Adam, are called upon to stop a rampaging troll, they find themselves with something that could be used to make the fae back down and forestall out-and-out war: a human child stolen long ago by the fae.
 
Defying the most powerful werewolf in the country, the humans, and the fae, Mercy, Adam, and their pack choose to protect the boy no matter what the cost. But who will protect them from a boy who is fire touched?

  


This is another one of my favorite series. I love the heroine in this one. She's very tough and totally different from a lot of women, and I think that makes her special. I also really enjoy the hero too. And the story on this one has been really good, I've only been frustrated with one of the books so far, and to me that's pretty great. 

I'm super looking forward to this one for a lot of reasons mainly that I want to see more of Mercy and Adam together and watch them kick ass. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:05 AM 8 comments

8 comments :

  1. I haven't read this series, but it sounds like you really like it! I hope you're able to get ahold of it soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about this series - I think one of my friends loves it. I'll have to keep it in mind :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I still need to read the last one, at least I am not too far behind. I will have to get this one when it comes out. I love the artwork on the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! I sadly fell out of this series but it's still nice to see others enjoying it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, if you like werewolf stories and kick ass heroines then this is the series for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri, I hope you get a chance to try it someday. It is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb, I hope you catch up soon. This is a great series. I really love the hero and heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, I'm sorry you fell out with this one. I hate it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%