Sunday, January 31, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week went by pretty slowly. 
It was filled with a lot more reading since I had a sick day. But I'm glad to not be sick anymore, however I do miss reading as much! :) 

February is a big month even though it's so short. There are not only a lot new releases coming out and things to look forward to, but it is also my son's birthday! 
He will be turning four this year! I can't believe he's already four, the time has just flown by so fast!

And of course beside that it is Valentine's Day! I'm actually not a huge fan of this holiday, but I do like to read a lot more romance during this time of the month, and it's nice to enjoy some chocolates and wine with my steamy reads as well!

That's really all from me for today. If you haven't already be sure to check out the 2016 Romantic Suspense Challenge here! It's a great challenge that got passed onto me by another blogger who is leaving us!

I hope you all get a chance to check it out. I'm really looking forward to it, and having fun with it! 


Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 



~Last Week~




 New Reviews:




ARC:
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. OOh nice! Those are all totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! I did enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%