Sunday, January 17, 2016

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week has gone by so quickly. And so has the weekend. I'm sad it's already Sunday and Monday is tomorrow!

Oh well! The joys of the world, right?..... (sarcasm at it's finest)

I've read some books this week, but not as may as I wanted too. I've also finished a few challenges, and have started up some new ones for 2016. 

If you are into challenges then sign up for the 2016 Romantic Suspense Challenge I'm hosting! You do not want to miss out on it!! Click HERE to sign up! 

We've also decide there will be some new stuff coming up soon! I hope you all enjoy it! 

That's all for today, enjoy your Sunday! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 






~Last Week~


 New Reviews:

ARC:

by ShootingStars Reviews 11:19 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Normally I'd be feeling the same thing as you about it being Sunday. But tomorrow is a holiday and a day off for me at my school, so I'm enjoying a relaxed Sunday working on getting some blogging done! Hope you have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you got the day to relax and work on your blog!
    I had to work today, so that was no fun. :(

    Have a good week as well, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%