Sunday, January 17, 2016


Title: Virtue and Vice
Author: Ninya Tippett
Rating: 

"If I'm going down, I might as well pick my poison. I pick you."

A Cobalt Bay Billionaires story.

She couldn’t be sure whether he was her predator or protector... but she was doomed to love him either way.


It was a summer they will never forget.

Young and naive Cassandra Collins finds herself offered up as interest for her cousin’s debt to a powerful man who craves her as fiercely as he resists her.

Wary but tempted, she struggles to get through the summer without stripping herself of her virtue, and losing her heart to Sebastian Vice—a man so beautiful and broken, he will hurt her as much as he will love her.

Under the blazing sun and amidst the sultry heat of their forbidden desires and secret fears, will Cassandra find the love that will change her life forever? Or will she face the punishment of falling for a wicked Vice?

Wrought by secrets and scars, this is a story of two people who hunger darkly and desperately for a love they are strangers to—a love that endures, hopes and sets them free.

     

Wattpad Read

Virtue and Vice begins when Cassie is forced to spend the summer with a strange named Sebastian. She never would have expected everything that happened to happen, but it's a summer for a lot of learning for her. And Sebastian may be older than her, but he feels the same way. Neither of them know how to deal with the feelings they have, and mistakes will be made. But they hope to come out strong in the end. 

**May Contain Mild Spoilers** You have been warned! 
This book started out great in the first half of it! I really enjoyed Sebastian and Cassie together. They were great. I did not like the whole possibility of cheating in this book. I won't go into details, but that really ruined it for me. And it didn't make a lot of sense to me either. I felt like Sebastian shouldn't have been like that because he didn't want to be like his father. Other than that the second half of the book start out pretty good too. But I really hated out it felt like Cassie was playing games. I understood that she had to change, but I hated how that part of her changed, it made her into a heroine I didn't like all that much. 

It does end in a very nice HEA though, so that was really good. But it is for sure an emotional roller coaster. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:03 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%