Tuesday, January 26, 2016


Title: Pandemonium
Series: MC Sinners Next Generation #1
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 

I am the good girl, the one who does no wrong.
Daughter to a ferocious and strong MC President, I know what protection feels like.
Until one night changes everything - and not a single person in the world can protect me from it, not even my dad.
Suffocating. Alone. Desperate.
I let my problems live deep inside until there is no longer anywhere to run.
I need an escape. Anything to make the pain go away.
Trouble comes for me, and I don't fight it.
I tried so hard to believe in what I was,
But nobody understood.
Not until him. Not until Lucas.
He sees me. He believes in me.
He refuses to let me drown.
He’s my way out. My escape.
But Lucas is forbidden. He’s a cop. I’m in danger. And my father is trying to protect what can’t be protected.
There can only be one outcome.
Pandemonium.
 

     

ARC

Pandemonium begins when Ava ends up going through a horrible ordeal. Now, she's haunted by nightmares and things she thinks she could change, but really couldn't And when Lucas ,the detective who was there after it all went down, keeps coming around and won't leave her alone things get even more complicated. 

You see, she's the daughter of the local MC president. Her whole world is the biker world, and when the local Detective gets involved with her things get a little bit crazy. 

This book brought a lot to the table. It had some major mystery, intrigue, romance, and some major drama and difficulties. The things that Ava went through were awful, and the aftermath was just as bad if not worse for her. 

I really loved that the author put so much into the way Ava handled things, and how Lucas kept trying to help. I enjoyed their relationship a whole lot, and I loved getting to see all my favorite characters from the MC sinners as well. I'm also excited to read about mroe in this series, and see where it takes us. 

This one was another great addition of Bella Jewel's wonderful stories, and I look forward to more. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:28 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%