Friday, January 29, 2016


Title: Gifted Thief
Series: Highland Magic #1
Author: Helen Harper
Rating: 

Orphan. Runaway. Thief.

Since the moment I was ripped from my mother's womb, I've been an outcast amongst my own kind. The Sidhe might possess magical Gifts, unbelievable wealth and unfathomable power but I don't want a thing to do with them. I ran away from their lands in the Highlands of Scotland when I was eleven years old and I've never looked back. I don't need a Clan. I've got my own family of highly skilled thieves who mean more to me than any Sidhe ever could.

Unfortunately for me, the playboy heir to the Moncrieffe Clan has something I desperately need. To get it back, I'm going to have to plunge myself back into that world, no matter what the consequences may be. I suppose it's just as well I have sense of humour. I think I'm going to need it.

     

ARC

This is a brand new series from the very talented Helen Harper. It kicks off with a little no name girl running away from the only home she's ever known. Now, years later she's being hunted by her kind, they want her to help stop something horrible from happening. The only problem is, this girl isn't your average everyday woman, she's something else. And she's not going to let anyone control her. 

This book has a great plot line, it starts off wonderful and just pulls you into it where you can't stop reading if you really wanted to. I thoroughly enjoyed the heroine in this one as well. She's tough, and not someone who could be pushed around. She was also very smart and clever as well. Now, I'm super excited to read the next book I can not wait. 

So, not only does this story have intrigue it also has a little bit of could be romance as well. Not to mention the side characters were pretty cool too! Now, I must wait for the next one. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%