Sunday, December 20, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

I did not get a lot of reading done this week! I started a new job and things have been crazy with training. It's a very intense eight week training program. But I hope it will all work out well in the end. 

Until then I may be a little bit behind on some of my reviews, but I will eventually get them done. 

Other than that I'm super excited for Christmas this week! I have family coming into town and coming over to my house for dinner and presents for my little one. 

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! 


Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 



~Last Week~




 New Reviews:



ARC:


by ShootingStars Reviews 9:30 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas and happy reading! :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job! And merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and Merry Christmas.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone!

    Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%