Sunday, December 13, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week went by extremely fast for me! My family and I put up the Christmas tree this past weekend, and that was a whole lot of fun. 

I've also got a lot of reading done, but I'm afraid I may have to cut back some. I'm starting a new job Monday, and if all goes well I will be working most of the time. 

But I will still get the chance to read and blog! 

I'm looking forward to the holidays, and for next year! 


Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 



~Last Week~









New Reviews:


ARC:
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed the RARE series by Dawn Sullivan but I haven't read Josie's Miracle yet! I'm curious to hear your thoughts! TBD's Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Book Disciple Blog: I liked Josie's Miracle. It wasn't bad, but it was a nice short read. I haven't read the RARE series though.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%