Monday, December 28, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! My turned out very well with just a few bumps along the way. And today is a snow day, so that's even better. 

I didn't get to read much or blog much I'm sad to say. But I enjoyed lots of family time, and looking forward to more reading this week! 

It's another four day week at work, well three now since it's a snow day. But I'm excited for New Years! 

Happy New Year everyone! 


Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 





~Last Week~




 New Reviews:



ARC:

by ShootingStars Reviews 9:05 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%