Friday, December 4, 2015

Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!
It's a great way to get more followers, and follow more blogs! 
You can follow me anyway you want! 
Networked Blogs
Bloglovin
Email
Goodreads
Booklikes
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Q: What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? – Suggested by Not Tonight I’m Reading. 

A: This is a very tricky question! I'm a huge fan of Mint Chocolate Chip though! So, that's probably my favorite! 

That's all folks! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:36 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Nice! You know, I don't think I've ever tried this one!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, thanks for stopping by! I hope you can try that kind of ice cream some time, you are missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a real issue with mint choc chip. My parents used to give it to me when I was sick as a kid and I think it's scarred me for life because now I always associated it with being unwell. It's ruined for me!

    New follower!

    Mikayla @ Mikayla's Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikayla, thanks for following!

    And that is so awful about Mint Chocolate Chip! I would have hated it if my mother did that to me when I was little. :( At least there are so many other flavors out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh great choice my little sister loves this flavor ice cream as well I am not really a big fan of it. New follower on FB, Twitter and Bloglovin. Here is my #FF http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/12/featured-follow-friday-16-favorite-ice.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katiria, Thanks for following! I think your sister has good taste ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%