Sunday, November 22, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

I hope you all get to eat lots of good food, and spend time with your loved ones! 

This week was really good. I found a new series by Elle Kennedy that I enjoy a whole heck of a lot. I've been able to spend lots of time with my hubby and son getting ready for Thanksgiving, and the RAT on Run From Reality Read-a-thon went really well on Goodreads. 

If you haven't joined that, come join us here!


Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 

~Last Week~

Blog Tours & Giveaways:


New Reviews:
by ShootingStars Reviews 1:39 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I love finding new authors and series. I need to check out Elle Kennedy . It looks like romantic suspense from the covers and that is one of my favorite genres. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimba, thanks for stopping by! And it is a romantic suspense series and it is awesome! I actually found this author because she just started writing a new adult sports romance type of series and I've been reading those. But I loved this one so much more!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%