Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week means the end of October, and the start of the new month! YAY! 

Well, I'm actually a little sad to see Halloween over with all ready. I had a blast Halloween night! 

We took my son trick or treating for the first time, and it was amazing. I enjoyed it a whole heck of a lot! 

Now, I can not wait for next year. :) 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 








~Last Week~





New Reviews:


ARC:


NetGalley:
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:25 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you loved your little one's first Halloween! Hope you have just as much fun next year!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we have that much fun as well! This one will always be pretty special though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%