Sunday, November 29, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!
 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

I hope everyone (who celebrates it) had a nice Thanksgiving! I had a good one! I got to spend lots of time with family, and had plenty of good food! 

I didn't read all though, but I still managed to get some done! I'm looking forward to December and all of the up coming Holidays! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 

~Last Week~

New Reviews:


ARC:
by ShootingStars Reviews 5:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Yeah sayonara to November- that went fast!

    I keep thinking I want to try Veronica Mars but I haven't yet... one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Veronica Mars! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%