Monday, November 16, 2015

Title: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire
Series: Half-Moon Hollow #3
Author: Molly Harper
Rating: 

In the next book in Molly Harper’s beloved Half Moon Hollow paranormal romance series, Gigi starts her first job (at Vampire Headquarters), gets over her first love, and may even fall for her first vampire!

Gigi is no longer an innocent teen. All grown up and looking for love, her family and friends worry she’ll go for the sexy, alluring vampire instead of a nice, safe human. But sexy and alluring, with a penchant for biting, could be just what Gigi wants...
 


     

The third addition to the Half-Moon Hollow series begins with Gigi, the same young girl from the first book in this series, ends up with a few problems. She's just starting a new job working for the vampire Council, and the man she's been dreaming about ends up done something not so great. Now, Gigi and the gang must figure out what is going before it is to late. And it all leads back to Gigi's new job and new man. 

This book was extremely funny! I adored this one. And Gigi was amazing. I really enjoyed having her being a human in a vampire world, it was a very different aspect from some of the other books in this series. I adored that! I also really loved the relationship between Gigi and her family, and Gigi and Nik. They made a great couple, and just made this book even better. 

The only downside to this one was a was a little bit frustrated to find out who the "villain" was. And I kind of wanted to have more of Gigi and Nik together, but other than that I really thought this book was good! Another great addition from Molly Harper! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 6:06 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I just adore this series. It is so much fun. I just recently listened to Undead Moms Club and loved it too. Molly Harper is always good for a fun story with a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, I'm addicted to it as well! And Molly Harper is a must read for me. She writes hilarious stories that I'm addicted to!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%