Monday, November 30, 2015

November went by so quickly! I was able to read a lot of new books which is awesome. 

I'm also going to be hosting the 2016 romantic suspense challenge, so anyone wanting to join that just click on the banner on the sidebar and you can sign up! 

Other than that I'm super excited about December and so freaked that this month went by so quickly! 

Laters,

Shooting Stars Reviews!

Month Recap:
Memes:


Entangled Publishing ARC:



ARC:

by ShootingStars Reviews 6:00 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I'm late checking on the monthly wrap-ups this month, but I'm glad I stopped by - I just added your Romantic Suspense Challenge to my list of 2016 challenges that I posted on my blog!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole! Thanks for stopping by. And Thanks so much for joining the challenge!! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%