Sunday, October 18, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

As another week goes by I'm getting anxious for Halloween! This will be my son's first time going trick or treating, so I'm very excited about it. 

Also, I'm really enjoying reading all of these Halloween reads! This is one of my favorite types of books, and times of the year. 

I look forward to more next week! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 

~Last Week~

Blog Tours & Giveaways:



New Reviews:

by ShootingStars Reviews 11:30 AM 12 comments

12 comments :

  1. You got some great looking new books this week. They have terrific looking covers.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly enjoy trying out all these fun pumpkin recipes I see on pinterest. Here trick or treating isn't a big thing, although in the neighbourhood of our previous hosue we did got lots of trick and treaters, but not where we live now. I hope your son will have a great time with his first trick or treat! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, first Halloweens are so much fun! Hope your son loves it!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your first trick or treating with your son, how fun. Some of those books look like good reads for this time of year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got lots of done this week! how exciting, I wish I could have done the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Grace! They do have a lot of really great covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola, I've tried a few recipes myself. I also love to do Halloween nails, that's really cool, and Pintrest has a lot of different designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole,

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm really looking forward to Halloween. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greg, Thanks for stopping by. I'm trying to read a lot of Halloween type of books this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lily,

    I didn't get as much as I wanted done, but I got some!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep thinking Halloween is miles away but it'll be here soon - I better get some costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather, I know what you mean! It's almost here though, and I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%