Monday, October 26, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

One more week till Halloween! I can not wait!!

This week went by so quickly again. And I'm addicted to a series by Faith Hunter called the Jane Yellowrock series. It is actually really good, and I adore it! 

I've gone through the whole series this week, and I'm going to finish it next week, well get as caught up as I can anyways! 

That's all for now. Be sure to check out all the awesome giveaways on the sidebar, and have a good week! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 




~Last Week~




New Reviews:
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:54 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%