Sunday, October 4, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

It's October!! Woohoo! I love this month. 

It's Halloween time, and all the creepy, spooky, and paranormal come out to play! 

It light of this theme I'm all ready heading into reading a ton of vampire, werewolf, witches, and any others I can get my hands on. 

However, I have a serious problem. I've read a LOT of this types of books the past few years, and am having a hard time finding new ones that I enjoy to read. 

So, hopefully I can find something good soon. 

Other than that not much going on. Just enjoying the new month and cooler weather. 

That's all for today folks! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 






~Last Week~




New Reviews:



Entangled Publishing:
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:50 PM 3 comments

3 comments :

  1. I love all things spooky and paranormal too so October is a favorite. Hope your week is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kimba! :) I hope yours goes good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find new books in your favorite genres - hate when I start to feel a little burnt out on something I love!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%