Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Title: Kian
Author: Tijan


Rating: 

Dark. Mysterious. Gorgeous. 
Loved by all the girls. 
Respected by all the guys. 
...that was Kian Maston. 

As the heir to a billion dollar empire, his future was promising until the day he saved my life. Everything changed for both of us, and there was one more word that could be used to describe him—dangerous. 

The nation fell in love with him while falling in hate with me. He was sent to prison, and as far as they were concerned, it was my fault. I was forced to go into hiding until today. 

Kian's being released from prison, and he should go back to being the golden boy he always was supposed to be. I should remain in hiding, living my life as normal as could be. 

That's what we should do..

     

Kian begins with Jo living her life as normally as she can since she's living a lie. She's not who she says she is, but she must keep it all a secret if she wants to stay sane. But when the past comes back to haunt her, her whole world gets turned upside down. Now, she must figure if she should tell the world the truth, or keep living the lie. 

Kian was a very unique story, with wonderful characters. I fell in love with the book from the first few chapters, and I hated to see it end. It was truly wonderful! 

It had love, suspense, and a wonderful contemporary story all added together to create this amazing book! 

I loved both the hero and heroine, they were also extremely good together! Kudos to the author for doing something a little different from her usual and so freaking awesome. 

by ShootingStars Reviews 11:29 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%