Thursday, October 1, 2015

Title: The Allure of Dean Harper
Series: The Allure #2
Author: R.S. Grey

Rating: 

From: LilyNBlack@Gmail.com
To: JosephineKeller@VogueMagazine.com
Subject: You’re a flippin’ idiot


Good morning my dear, naive friend,

I hope you’re enjoying a breakfast of regret and sorrow.

Why? 

Because you sent me to work for Dean Harper, aka a control freak in a tailor-made suit. Sure he owns the trendiest restaurants in NYC, but c'mon Jo, his ego makes Kanye West look like the Dalai Lama.

He's the type of guy that only hears the word “no” when it's followed by “don’t stop.”

Working for Dean Harper would be like selling my soul to the devil…and before you say anything, I don’t care if the devil has punch-you-in-the-gut brown eyes and an ass to match. My soul isn’t for sale.

Love,
Regretfully yours,
Lily


The Allure of Dean Harper is a full-length standalone romance with overlapping characters from The Allure of Julian Lefray. Both books can be read separately. Chronologically, The Allure of Julian Lefray happens first. 
**This book is rated 18+ for explicit sexual situations and language. Reader discretion is advised.**


     

The Allure of Dean Harper begins when Lily moves to New York to continue her dreams of working in the food industry and living with her best friend. But her best friend has a new boyfriend, and isn't around much. And when they all think that Dean Harper will give Lily a job things start out not so great between them. 

However, when neither one of them can deny the attraction between them things start to get even more complicated. Especially when more feelings get involved, and things go crazy. 

This book was really good! I liked it better than the first one, mainly because I adored Lily. Although, I felt Dean was a major jerk for most of the book, I ended up liking him as well. 
This one has a great story line, lots of humor, and some sexy good times. 

The only downside to the book was I felt like there just wasn't enjoy about Lily and Dean's feelings till the very end. 
Other wise it was very enjoyable, and I loved it! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 2:51 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%