Sunday, September 27, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

Another week bites the dust! 

I'm sad to say I'm a little bit in a pickle. You see, I'm having a bit of a problem thinking of posts to write. This has been the issue the last few weeks, so hopefully soon I can get my creative juices back, but we shall see. 

On to other news, there have been a lot of new releases out, and I got to read some of them. Check that out for sure, and I also really am looking forward to the new releases in October! 

That's all for today folks! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 



~Last Week~







New Reviews:



Entangled Publishing:
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:56 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. I sometimes find that I need a break and do something else. Sometimes watching TV or going to do something else helps as well. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess for the most part I only write reviews, so I know what to post about. Though sometimes it's hard to come up with anything but a minireview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hibernators Library, I totally get that too. Sometimes I can only write a very short review, depending on how I feel about the book.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%