Sunday, September 20, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Hey fellow Shooting Stars!! 

This week has gone by really quickly, again. It seems like every week is going by fast now. And the year is almost over all ready. This is crazy! 

My hubby, son and I went to the Fair and Rodeo they had this week in town. It was my son's first time to go, and we had a blast! 

Of course we had to get the plastic swords that light up, and he and my husband have been running through the house fighting with them.  Men.. They never grow out of being boys, do they?

Anyways, we also decided to go get nerf guns to shoot each other in the house. So, that has what part of my week has been like. 

The rest has been filled with work, and trying to catch up on reading. 

Well, I'm basically caught up on reading, but now I'm behind on blog posts, and trying to find something fresh to talk about on the blog... Anyone else have these problems?

I do have this new weekly post called Bleed The Ink... It's basically a post to just chat about anything and everything. So, go check it out! 

That's all for today folks! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 





~Last Week~

Memes:

Blog Tours & Giveaways:


New Reviews:


by ShootingStars Reviews 11:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%