Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Good-Bye September! 

This month flew by so quickly I felt I didn't really get to enjoy it much at all. 
But there was a lot of fun stuff going on this month. Like the Fair in town, and taking my kid to do other fun stuff as the weather changes. 

Then of course there are lots of new releases, and new books I found along the way as well. 

But since October is basically here we are getting into crunch time for challenges, and new holiday stuff as well.

I look forward to the next three months, and I hope you all as well! 


See you in October! 


Extras:

Memes:
Sunday Post:



by ShootingStars Reviews 6:00 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I feel like September flies by for all of us. I had a crazy month too!! You still had a lot going on around the blog, though - I'm jealous of your long review list! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Nicole! And thanks about the review list lol. That's about the only thing I can think to post, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%