Sunday, August 30, 2015

Title: Bleeding Love
Series: Hope Town #2
Author: Harper Sloan
Rating: 

I've loved once. I gave everything that I had to that love. Blindly believing that nothing could ever take that feeling away from me. Away from us. And when my little world of happiness was ripped from my fingers, I felt a loss that still haunts me to this day. 

Now I use that lingering grief as a shield to keep my heart from loving again. It's that fear that keeps me from letting anyone, except my daughter, get close enough to make it hurt. To make my heart bleed when I inevitably lose again. 

Until the day I met Liam Beckett and everything I thought I had protected myself from was shoved back in my face. 

He's on a mission to prove to me that a love worth having is a love worth fighting for.

*Bleeding Love is the second book in the Hope Town series. It will follow Liam and Megan. Each book in the series is a HEA and can be read as a standalone.*

     

Bleeding Love begins when Liam and Megan finally succumb to their lust. The issue is Megan feels like she can't move on from the past. And she believes her little one is the only one she has now. But Lee isn't going to give up. When he wants something he fights for it, and he's going to pull out all the stops to get Megan right where he wants her. 

I liked this one. I really enjoyed the plot line, and I liked both of the main characters as well. I was a little bit annoyed with something in the book that I felt should have held more weight on both of the characters, but it didn't seem to play a big part in the story at all, and that kind of confused me. Other than that I enjoyed this one! And I look forward to more in this series. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:14 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%