Thursday, August 27, 2015

Title: The Allure of Julian Lefray
Series: The Allure #1
Author: R.S. Grey
Rating: 


From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!


Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo
 

     

The story begins when fashion blogger, Josephine Keller makes it to the galla, where she meets the sexiest man she's ever seen. The issue is, he's the man who will actually be her boss if he hires her. Julian and Jo have a mutual attraction that the decide to put on the back burner while they are working together. The problem with that is while they are slowly becoming really good friends their attraction is growing, along with other feelings neither of them had anticipated... 

This book was enjoyable. I did like it, even though I was kind of expecting a little more from it due to this authors other books. But that's okay, I still liked it. I really liked the way Julian and Jo became good friends, and then how their relationship progressed after that. 

And I also enjoyed the humor as well. That added a great touch to this story and almost made it slightly realistic. I do look forward to more in this series. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 10:01 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I love books with humor. Sorry this one didn't quite live up to other books by the author, though.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that did kind of suck. But I still enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%