Monday, August 10, 2015

WELCOME! 

Bleed The Ink is a post Shooting Stars Reviews will start doing weekly! 
What's Bleed The Ink? 

That is a good question!  Bleed The Ink will be a weekly post featured on Shooting Stars Reviews. This is where we get done to the nitty gritty of blogging, reading and writing! 
You have something that you want to share feel free to comment! You have a topic you want to discuss go right ahead this is the place to do it. 

And NO, it is not all negative stuff, some will be positive, some will be negative, and some will be just down right crazy fun!! 
P.S. Just remember this is NOT something that is supposed to offend anyone, or hurt feelings. It’s just for fun and to chat with others!
And remember tune in Mondays, at 7 P.M. central time to check it out! 
So, let's get started. 

THIS WEEKS TOPIC IS......

(Dun Dun Dun )

BLOGGING RULES! 


Shooting Stars Reviews is a book blog created a few years ago to share my opinions on the books I read. Now, when I first started I really had no idea what I was doing. 
But now, I still don't know what I'm doing.

HAHA JK. Well sort of. :) 

Along the journey I’ve noticed something on the internet called "blog etiquette."

Now, this is supposed to be some simple RULES you follow to help you succeed in the blogging world. I have a few opinions on this topic, that is why we have created Bleed The Ink, so we can get this all out of our system!



The Good:
Blog Etiquette can actually be very helpful for those out there who really want to make their blog extremely professional, and don’t wish to offend anyone. It’s a nice way to have all of your ducks in a row and avoid any drama.
To me, it is basically a set of rules to follow that others are following to help keep your blog active, avoid drama, and have fun along the way.

For some, this might be a really good thing just starting out, or even being a veteran blogger it could be just perfect for you. You have a structure to follow, and it makes things much more simple and easy!



The Bleed:
In some ways, some people might feel that Blog Etiquette is restricting, and not helpful. Because most people create a blog because they wish to share their ideas, opinions or something along those lines. They don’t want to be told what they CAN and CAN NOT do. And Blog Etiquette kind of does that in some ways.

I mean maybe there are ways to lose followers, but if by not doing certain things just because you will lose followers even though it is something you may have liked to do, does that mean you maybe aren’t being true to yourself?

I feel that when you create a blog is a form of self-expression. And having someone dictate what you can and cannot say on the blog, or how you say it is kind of frustrating. I mean, who created blog rules? And why should there be rules for bloggers? (I mean the along the lines of how you post things, and the way you say things. I do not mean doing things illegally. Just an FYI)

Right, so that is The BLEED to me. I really don’t like the idea of someone telling me what I can and can’t say on my own blog that I created!


Express Your View:
What do you think of Blog Etiquette?

Have you even heard of it before?

Is it a YAY or NAY kind of thing for you?

Just let me know in the comments! And remember have fun!!

That’s all for today folks. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 7:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%