Thursday, August 27, 2015

Title: The Donor
Series: The Donor #1
Author: Nikki Rae
Rating: 

Casey Williams and her family are poor. Her parents work non-stop and so does she, just so they can keep the trailer roof from leaking. They’re getting by fine enough when the headaches start. Then there’s the nosebleeds. And the inevitable doctor’s bills. Fortunately for Casey, there’s MyTrueMatch.com: an exclusive, quick, and almost easy way to pay it all back before her parents even have to know. 

All she has to do is give a man she’s never met whatever he wants from her body. 
Inside or out. 

     

ARC
The Donor begins when Casey finds out some tragic news. Now, she wants to do everything she can to make sure her family will be taken care of when the time comes. She doesn't want them to have to work even harder later on to pay for all the bills, and is hoping she has found the solution on a website her friend told her about... 

The Donor is something I didn't expect, and totally something I've never read before. I mean seriously, I've never read anything like this one before, and it sort of blew me away. It took a little while for me to decide my actual thoughts about it, but I finally did decide. 

I really liked this book! It has a very intriguing story line, and it was written in a way that was both intriguing and a bit frustrating. I also really liked both of the main characters and I can not wait to read more!
by ShootingStars Reviews 9:52 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I have this book for review, and I haven't gotten around to reading it yet for some reason - thanks for the reminder! Now I want to go pick it up!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you read it soon! It's not at all what I thought it was going to be..

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%