Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Title: Twisted Bond
Series: Holly Woods #1
Author: Emma Hart
Rating: 



**This is a full length, second chance romance**

Max & Belle's story

This isn't the man I married.
The man I married was strong, beautiful and pure.
The man I married cherished our lives together.
The man I married loved me.


This...This isn't that man.

One night. One accident. It changes everything.

I wish I could tell you the exact moment he fell out of love with me. I wish I could tell you there was hope. That I hung on. That I fought. I wish I could tell you that we fixed it. That happily every after was just out of our grips.

It wasn't. I ran, in the dead of the night, I packed my things and I left him.

Now I'm back. He's still the same man. A deadly underground fighter for the House of Obsidian. He's still dangerous. He's still broken. I still love him.

This is the part where I'm supposed to turn around and run... But I don't.

Flawed Heart begins when Ana is back in the town she left five years ago to take care of her dying mother. She’s technically still married to the man she left behind, but she also has a major secret she thinks she needs to let him know about. However, when Marcus finds out she’s back in town, things start to get a little bit complicated. Especially when each of them are hurt, and neither one knows how to tell the other the truth about what really went on so many years ago. These two must learn to trust each other, before it tears them completely apart.

Flawed Heart was not for me. The plot line wasn’t really that interesting to me, and I felt like a lot of what the characters went through was just senseless pain. If each of them had honored what they felt about each other than none of the bad stuff would have happened the way it did. I also didn’t really like Marcus at the beginning when we read flashbacks of who he was. He seemed so materialistic, and it just didn’t make a lot of sense to me about how he turned out towards the end.

So, this was just not the one for me. I didn’t really like the characters all that much, and the plot line just didn’t keep my attention much. I do however wish to read about the other characters in the book in the next few books in the series. So, I do look forward to that. 

by ShootingStars Reviews 8:36 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%