Sunday, June 21, 2015

Just an Update:

I currently do not have internet! But I hope to have it back in the next few months. Due to that happening, I am able to pop over to friends house once in a while to check on things and update. So, I can do some tours as long as I have the info way way way in advanced! And I can also do review requests, but you must give me time to post it!! 

Thank you all so much for being so patient with me! There are a lot of changes coming in my life, and I look forward to getting the blog back and going strong in the next few months! 

You all a great followers, I appreciate you so much! Be sure to expect an awesome Giveaway when I come back completely! 

So, be sure to keep me up to date with all the new releases, and give my some ideas on what you want in a Giveaway! 

I appreciate you all so very much! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:44 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%