Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! 

 This is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where we share Top Ten Things with a different topic every week.

This weeks top ten is:

Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet!

These are the top ten author's I really want to meet in no particular order....


1) Kristen Ashley- 
Author of the Rock Chick series, and many many more great reads. Not only is she my favorite author of all time, but she also seems to be really cool. I will admit that I stalk follow (*erm. cough*) her on Facebook and all of her posts are really interesting. She's a totally cool chick, and I would die to meet her one day!! 


2) Nicola Claire
Nicola Claire is an author in New Zealand! She's got a kickass accent, and I would totally love to meet her. However, since she lives in New Zealand, I'm not sure that will ever happen, but a girl can dream! 


3) Jennifer Estep
From Urban Fantasy, Young Adult, and Superheros Jennifer Estep has a wide range of books she's wrote. I adore her writing style, and all of her story ideas. I think it would be really awesome to meet her. 


4) Kendal Waller

Kendal Waller is an author who is just starting out in this world. She has a lot of great ideas, and I adore her books, especially Strong. I think she would be a really fun person to meet. 



5) Tijan
Tijan is actually somewhat of a mystery. I've never actually even seen a picture of her any where, but I know that people have met her before at book signings. So, that kind of adds to my curiosity about her as well. She writes some really cool heroines in her books, and I would love to meet her. 



6) Penny Reid
Penny Reid writes some really different kinds of heroines. They are normally awkward in social situations and bit nerdy at times, but I adore them! (Especially since I consider myself a nerd. :) 




That's really all I can think of at this time. :) 
by ShootingStars Reviews 11:25 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. OOoh nice! I have met Jennifer Estep, though I still need to read her first YA series! LOL! Met her to get nearly all the books though! I did read Cold Burn of Magic and loved that! Hope you get to meet these top authors one day soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jessica! I can't believe you've met Jennifer Estep, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%