Sunday, May 17, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.



Happy Sunday everyone! 

It is so hot today! And it's been raining off and on all week with really bad storms. I'm thankful for the rain, and warmth, but I kind of wish the weather would even out a little bit. All of these bad storms are getting a little crazy. 

Anyways, on to other news... 

I'm so disappointed!! I did not get very much reading done. I've actually even had to lower my Goodreads Yearly Challenge down by a hundred books, due to have other stuff going on. BUT I do hope to get some more reading done this week! 

And to all of those people who got to go to the Book Convention in Dallas this past weekend, I'm totally jealous of you! I hope you all enjoyed it and got to see all of your favorite authors, and more. 

That's all for today folks! 

Until Next Time at Shooting Stars Reviews!! 


~Last Week~

Memes:



Blog Tours & Giveaways:



 

New Reviews:


ARC:

NetGalley:
Spider's Trap Review to come! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 5:01 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%