Sunday, May 10, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.


Happy Mother's Day!
I hope all of you mothers out there get to have a good day spending time with your family. Or in some cases getting to enjoy the quiet time of reading!! :) 

Being a mom is one of the hardest and easiest things I've ever done, and probably will ever do. But I do enjoy the reward I get even if my kid can be a special kind of terror. ;)  

Now, this week went by pretty quickly. I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked, but I hope to get more done this week! And that's all from me today folks! 

Have a good day!! 



~Last Week~
Memes:


Blog Tours & Giveaways:


New Reviews:

ARC:
Review to Come!

NetGalley:
Center Ice(Review to come)
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:30 AM 10 comments

10 comments :

  1. It really is the Hardest and Easiest and it comes with such great rewards even if sometimes we think we want to go insane :)

    Hope you have a fantastic day! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day! Nice reviews of Thorn and Roses, that seems to be getting all positive buzz... for some reason I thought it was a second or third book, but it's a book #1. Didn't know that. Sounds good. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! It's the hardest and easiest thing to be a mother and so rewarding. I can't imagine my life without my son!
    You have some awesome new books this week. Happy reading and Happy Mother's Day:)
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/10/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-108-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice book haul, and I hope you had a good Mother's Day :)

    Leeanna.me: The Reading Machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a few bloggers with Centre Ice - it reminds me of a favourite movie from my younger years about a ice hockey player and figure skater who end up pairing up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, Michelle. I hope you have a good day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Greg, thank you and thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to check out A Court of Thorns and Roses! It was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, yeah it is. I hope you had a good day as well! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deborah, do you remember the name of that movie? It sounds cool. I seem to remember something about that, but I can't really remember the name of it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%