Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Title: 'Til Death, Volume Two
Series: 'Til Death #2
Author: Bella Jewel 
Rating: 

From USA Today Bestselling Author. 

*This is a two part series, both parts are now available. This is the second part** 

You know how it went for me. 
You know what he did. 
You know the fire he left inside my soul when he crushed me into a thousand tiny pieces. 
Since Marcus, my life has been a blur of emptiness. 
Since Marcus there has been nothing. 
I’m alone, my Mom is dwindling and I feel nothing but emptiness. I work long, I work hard, but why? There’s no longer anything to fight for. 
I know I have to face him. I know I have to go back. To fix my life, I have to break my ties to him. 
Seeing Marcus again will destroy me, but it’s time to finish this. 
I don’t expect the bitter, twisted emotions I’ll feel when I see him again, and when I lose everything once more, because of him, the only thing on my mind is revenge. 
But how do you hurt someone you still love so deeply? 
How can I still care for a monster? How can he still make me feel? 
Our story is the most complicated of them all, it’s far from beautiful, it’s far from perfect, it’s just a twisted mess of emotion that neither of us knows how to fix. 
But we will fix it. You’ll see. 

Contains Adult Content. No Cliffhanger. HEA.

This second book in the series takes place a few years after the first one ends. Marcus is having a hard time dealing with the things that happened before. But he blames himself, and doesn't know how to fix things. 

And Katia is busy trying to take care of her mother and other things. She doesn't want help from Marcus, and she just wants to forget everything from before. But when her mom gets worse, she has no choice but to go to Marcus to get her divorce. And when she finally sees him again things go from bad to worse. 

Marcus and Katia had a very bad relationship. At times it could be good, but a lot of the time ti was bad. And they mostly did it to themselves. I felt bad for the things they each had to go through in this story. But I really started to kind of hate Katia. I felt she kind of took things to a whole new level of crazy.  However, in the end I really did like what happened, and I enjoyed reading the book. 

So, overall it was an okay read. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really great either. 

by ShootingStars Reviews 3:40 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%