Saturday, May 30, 2015

Title: Big Girls Do It Better
Series: Big Girls Do It #1
Author: Jasinda Wilder
Rating: 

Gorgeous, rock-star guys like Chase Delany don't go for girls like me. They go for supermodels and actresses, skinny-girls who never eat and spend all day working out. I'm not that girl. So when he locked his fiery brown eyes on me for the first time, I couldn't quite believe it was really happening to me.

It was the second night I spent with him that I'll never forget.

  

Big Girls Do It Better is the first in this short serial series. It begins with Chase Delany, the new up and coming rock star meeting the plumb DJ Anna. Anna knows someone like Chase could not be interested in her. But after he seeks her out at work one day things start to heat up. Anna knows it can't be anymore than a fling, but Chase is determined to prove her wrong. He wants more time with her, but life sometimes gets in the way of these things. 

This book was okay. I loved how we got to see Chase and Anna together, but it ended in a cliffhanger. I can actually get over that, but it didn't feel like the story had much too it other than sex, and a little bit of Chase trying to make Anna feel better about her weight. 

So, I'm going to keep reading this series, because I am addicted, but I don't really expect too much from it. 

by ShootingStars Reviews 1:28 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%