Friday, May 22, 2015



Amazon • Nook • Kobo • iBooks
Elements of Chemistry: CAPTURE is the third part in a three part series; it is 70k words.
Part 1 (ATTRACTION) will be released April 9, 2015.
Part 2 (HEAT) will be released April 30, 2015.
Part 3 (CAPTURE) will be released May 16, 2015.




Capture begins several months after Heat ends. Kaitlyn's whole life is different now, and she's not really speaking to her mother. It's taken her a very long time just to be able to function semi normally for her since the Martin incident. But now she's okay, for the most part. After several months of avoiding him, and having major life changes, she ends up seeing him in the most unexpected place. And Kaitlyn's whole world shifts again. 

Now, Martin claims to want to be friends, and Kaitlyn feels like he is official over and done with her. But the problem is she can't seem to stop thinking about him no matter how hard she tries, but she did promise him to try friendship and that's what she's going to do. Along the way Kaitlyn must learn some truths she never knew about Martin before, and she realizes a few other things as well. These two must get their act together before it is too late. 

This is the final book in the Elements of Chemistry series. Martin was much the same and a whole lot different as well in this one, but in all GOOD ways! I adored him in this one. He was completely perfect even when he messed up a few times. And Kaitlyn has also grown up a lot, and matured greatly. I loved seeing how she changed and grew as a person. It was great. I totally adored this one. I loved everything that happened even though Kaitlyn ends up misinterpreting things a lot, but it was still really good. 

After all of the drama in this one, the ending was sweet closure, with a great HEA! I loved it. Now, I'm a little sad it is all over, but it was a great adventure along the way. This story was cute, funny, and refreshing! I adored the characters, and the whole entire story. Penny Reid created magic with this series, and I look forward to reading more of her books in the future. 


SEX! It all started with sex, between my parents. Personally I don’t like thinking about it, but whatever works for you is a-ok with me. No judgment. The sex happened in California and much of my life also occurred in that state until I moved from the land of nuts (almonds), wine, silicon… boobs, and heavy traffic to the southeast US. Like most writers I like to write, but let’s get back to sex. Eventually I married and gave birth to 2 small people-children (boy-6, girl-4 as of this writing).
By day I’m a biomedical researcher with focus on rare diseases. By night I’m a knitter, sewer, lino block carver, fabric printer, soap maker, and general crafter. By the wee hours of the morning or when I’m intoxicated I love to listen to the voices in my head and let them tell me stories. I hope you enjoy their stories.
Blog • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads

by ShootingStars Reviews 4:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%