Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Let us know what book you are waiting on and why!



Title: Sweet Seduction Secrets
Series: Sweet Seduction #8
Author: Nicola Claire
Release Date: Sometime in 2015!!

This instalment in the Sweet Seduction Series centres around Adam Savill and his love interest.





Sweet Seduction series by Nicola Claire is one of my favorite series ever! I really enjoy the whole thing. It has major suspense, some awesome romance, drama and some funny times as well. And this book is the END of the series. I don't want it to end, but I'm also very much looking forward to this one. Mainly because I think the heroine is going to be a lot different then all of the previous ones, and that makes me extremely excited! 


by ShootingStars Reviews 4:21 PM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover does look good, doesn't it?! I've never heard of this author, but between the cover and your recommendation I'm thinking I might check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this like a New Adult, or an Adult Contemp? I've never heard of it but I want it based on the cover alone! LOL. Great cover.

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stina, thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, I hope you get to try out this series. The first one is called Sweet Seduction Sacrifice! It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is a I guess Adult romantic suspense! It is really good. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%