Sunday, April 12, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.



This week seemed to drag by really quickly! 
I announced the winner for the My TBR List meme on Saturday! I hope you all check that out. And thank you to those of you who voted! 

I've also been sick this week, along with the rest of my family so that hasn't been fun either. But I did manage to find a new favorite book! 
Kulti by Mariana Zapata! It was freaking fantastic! I had to read it twice before I could read anything else. Now, I'm going to see if I can read more in the Anita Blake series. I'm a little bit worried about how that will turn out, but still looking forward to it for now. 

~Last Week~
Memes:


Blog Tours:


New Reviews:
by ShootingStars Reviews 8:00 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Awesome books. Someone else's fairy tale looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle! I didn't care for Someone Else's Fairytale all that much, but I totally loved Kulti!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%