Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.



Blog & Personal:
It feels like I hardly read any this week! But I was still able to get some reading done for challenges and other stuff, so that's good! 

That's really about it for me this week. Except I found a new Anime that I liked to watch, and I'm thinking about creating a new blog for Gaming, Anime and other things like that. Not sure yet if I should, but it sounds like fun! 

That's all folks! 


~Last Week~

Blog Tours:


New Reviews:
by ShootingStars Reviews 4:00 AM 1 comment

1 comment :

  1. I think Vision in silver looks excellent! I can't wait to read it.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%