Sunday, April 19, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.






This week went by so quickly! I'm finally getting over being sick! Dumb sinus stuff. Ugh! 
But I found a lot of good books to read this week. Well, for the most part. I seemed to find that a lot of the books that I thought would be great were only okay. That was a little bit frustrating. So, hopefully this week will be better in that regard. 

That's it for me folks! 
Have a good week! 


~Last Week~
Memes:

Blog Tours:




New Reviews:

by ShootingStars Reviews 3:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. Everybody seems to be having sinus and allergy problems. I always have swollen eye irritation around this time of year... already missing the fall lmao! Looks like you got a LOT of reviews done last week. Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I hate allergy and sinus stuff! UGh!! I really hope your eyes don't swell too bad. That would really suck! And thank you! I'm trying to get caught up with some challenges, so it's been a little rough.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%