Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hey guys and gals! 
Today is Autism Awareness Day! 
And Shooting Stars Reviews is going to Light It Up Blue! 
I have three books I'm going to read this month for this cause! 
Be sure to check out the Autism Awareness Website, and learn more about this cause. 
I also want to say that I'm in awe of all of the parents, teachers, and others who work with Autism! It takes a truly wonderful person to take on that kind of challenge, and I applaud you! 



These are the three books I'm going to read for this cause this month! 

1) Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover! 
Ugly Love doesn't have any thing to do with Autism (at least not that I'm aware of) but the cover is BLUE! So, for Light It Up Blue I'm reading a book with a BLUE Cover! 



The second and third books that I've picked I found when I was looking for books with Autism in them. Now, I'm not sure if any of the characters have Autism or what, but they were on the Goodreads Autism List, so I intend to read them and find out! 


2) Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson!

Puddle Jumping caught my eye because it has an interesting cover, and because it is in the YA/NA genre, and I'm really looking forward to reading it. It has a pretty interest blurb, and I've read some really good reviews on it! So, that will probably be my first book I read for the Autism Awareness Month! 



3) Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park!

This will be the third book I read for the Autism Awareness Month, and I'm really looking forward to it! I've read the first book in this series, but it was a couple of years ago. And now, after finding this book on the Goodreads Autism list I think it will be really good! 



That's it from me for today! 
But if you want to join the cause the create your own blog post for Autism Awareness and be sure to Light it Up BLUE!  And don't forget to share your experience with us all and post this with your post #LIUB


by ShootingStars Reviews 11:36 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%