Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Title: Obsidian Butterfly
Series: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #9
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Rating: 

The Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter backlist takes flight with a whole new look.

In her ninth adventure, vampire hunter Anita Blake owes a favor to a friend-a man almost as dangerous as the ancient evil she's about to face.

In this book Anita is asked to help Edward in New Mexico. She's been trying to stay away from the two men in her life, and this is a perfect way to do it. But she never expected the things she found once she finally meets Edward. And she also never expected to learn some really crazy things about him as well. 

I really liked this book! I loved Edward and Anita together. I honestly thought these two should be together romantically, but alas that doesn't seem to be happening. I'm very annoyed with Anita though. I hate how everything seems to be about sex, or a least sexual aspects. Now, there isn't anything wrong with that, but I kind of feel like it is taking away from the story. And I really don't like cheaters, so Anita is walking a very fine line. I don't really respect her as much any more. I'm not really sure I will continue with this. It's getting on my nerves a whole lot, and a little bit boring. 

Other then that I really did enjoy this one though. I really loved seeing Anita and Edward working together. They truly are the perfect team! 

by ShootingStars Reviews 8:51 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%