Saturday, April 18, 2015

Title: #Nerd
Series: Hashtag #1
Author: Cambria Herbert
Rating: 

Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together…

In more ways than one.

She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn’t even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo’s relationship.

But that’s about to change.

It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge.

Quickly, it turns into more. But when you’re a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple.

Stick to your circle.

And never fall in love with anyone on the outside

#Nerd begins when Rimmel is required to tutor the football star Romeo. The problem is he's a complete jerk even though he's hot. And Rimmel doesn't want to be around him just as much as he doesn't want to be around her. But Romeo seems to be attracted to her, but then there's a challenge that comes into play. And Romeo is unsure of what to do about it, especially since it involves Rimmel. These two must figure out what they want before the rest of the world tries to pull them apart.. 

This book was not what I was expecting. I really enjoyed the plot line, and I liked Rimmel for the most part. I hated Romeo for the whole first half though. I started to like him somewhat towards the end, but I still thought he was a jerk. And Rimmel, while I liked her I also hated the fact the she was kind of a doormat at times. 
Other then that though the book was pretty interesting. And I did like it. But it seemed to be missing something to make it great. 

by ShootingStars Reviews 1:12 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%