Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Title: The Lunatic Cafe
Series: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Rating: 

In Laurell K. Hamilton's New York Times bestselling novels, Vampire Hunter and zombie animator Anita Blake is an expert at sniffing out the bad from the good. But she's about to learn that nothing is ever as it seems-especially in matters of the not-so-human heart... 

Dating a werewolf with self-esteem issues is stressing Anita out. Especially when something-or someone-starts taking out the city's shapeshifters.

The Lunatic Cafe is about Anita being asked to help out the local shapeshifters. Someone seems to be murdering a whole lot of them, and they can't figure out who. The problem is Anita is also having some boyfriend problems too, and when the Master Vampire of the city who still wants her wades into the problems things get really crazy. 

This book was really good. I have to say thought I was a little disappointed with certain things. Like I felt like we couldn't ever really "feel" how Anita felt towards her "men." I mean we got to read it, but not really experience it, and that was kind of lame to me. Other then that I really liked this one. Even though I'm scared there is going to be a love triangle, I hate those. But I'm still looking forward to reading more in this story. 
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:56 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%