Friday, April 3, 2015

Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!
It's a great way to get more followers, and follow more blogs! 
You can follow me anyway you want! However, I really need more followers on NETWORKED blogs, so if you have that option I would totally appreciate that! 

Q: Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?


A: I'm honestly not sure. I seem to forget most of my dreams upon waking up. However, I do seem to have nightmares quite often about SNAKES. I had this dream when I was a little girl, and ever since I seem to have bad dreams about SNAKES! 

What about you?

by ShootingStars Reviews 4:00 AM 3 comments

3 comments :

  1. I would hate to have snake dreams. I'm not a big snake fan. When I first married my husband, he had a pet snake and I was always so paranoid he would somehow get out of his tank and crawl into bed with us during the night. LOL! New follower.

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon! That would be super scary! When I was little (before the snake nightmare) my dad actually got me a baby rattlesnake and we kept it in a tank. I seriously hate snakes now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid of spiders but don't really have a problem with snakes. Weird that you had nightmares after having one for a pet. Following back.

    Bunnita
    Worth Reading It?

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%