Friday, April 24, 2015

Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!
It's a great way to get more followers, and follow more blogs! 
You can follow me anyway you want! However, I really need more followers on NETWORKED blogs, so if you have that option I would totally appreciate that! 

Q: How did you come up with your blog title and address? Does it have a special meaning for you? – Suggested by The Paperback Princess.

A: I started doing reviews on Goodreads, then decided to create my own blog. I ended up just using my name and it wasn't very original. So, after I had been blogging for about 8 months I decided that I wanted something really special to me as my blog name. Since I've always been a huge fan of stars, I picked Shooting Stars Reviews!  Now, I totally adore my blog name and the whole blog! It means a lot to me. 

That's all folks! 

by ShootingStars Reviews 4:10 PM 3 comments

3 comments :

  1. Aw, I adore stars too! :)

    New e-mail follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I've always had a huge fascination with them, so this just fit really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice! I use Shooting Stars phrase so much, it is just so pretty! And I love your blog design!

    http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%