Saturday, April 4, 2015

Title: Until July
Series: Until Her #1
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds
Rating: 

Wes Silver wasn’t looking for love, but when July Mayson literally knocks him on his ass during their first encounter, his world is turned upside down by the quirky blonde, and every moment with her makes him more determined to protect her. 

July Mayson doesn’t understand the pull she feels toward the bad boy biker Wes Silver, but she knows being with him is like nothing she’s ever felt before. Now all she has to do is tell her overprotective father, Asher Mayson, that she’s found her boom.

ARC
Until July begins when July almost runs down a man on a motorcycle. Not, exactly sure what these guys will do she tries to take off, but ends up coming head to head with them again. This time though they are surprise she's a woman, and much more surprised by how she looks. After this chance meeting, July is sure if she ever sees the sexy biker again her life will never be the same. And she's right. 

Wes Silver wasn't looking for love, and he damn sure wasn't looking to get run over by a woman. But that's basically what happened. He knows he can't let her go, so it's up to him to make her feel it, and not take no for an answer. 

These two have a very fast relationship, and if you add in all the danger that seems to surround Wes, then life will not be easy for these two. 

This book was a lot different then I thought it would be. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but it just wasn't as good as I thought. I really loved July though. She was an amazing female character! And I liked her and Wes together. But I didn't really like Wes. I felt like he was a jerk and never really redeemed himself much. 

Other then that the plot line was interest. But I felt that I had a hard time figuring out what was going on exactly. And sometimes it seemed like the book just skipped through a whole lot of stuff and focused more on the way July was feeling. I kind of wanted a little more then that. But it was still pretty interesting, and it set us up for maybe June's story, and Jax's story as well. So, I'm super excited for the next book in this series! 
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%