Monday, March 30, 2015

Hey peeps!

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, this is a weekly meme hosted by 
Check out the blog to sign up and to find out what question is being asked!


This weeks question is....


Q:  What are the Top Ten most recent books added to YOUR TBR List?


A: These are the top ten most recent!




1) Kulti by Marianna Zapata

Kulti seems like it will be a humorous sports romance! Once, I get out of this UF funk I'm in, then I plan on reading something a little bit funny and light so this fits the bill. 





2) The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan

This is another sports romance, though I'm not sure how funny it will be. But I'm still looking forward to it. I've read a whole lot of good reviews about this one, and people seem to really like it. 


3) Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep

Jennifer Estep is one of my FAVORITE Authors! So, I'm not exactly sure why I've never read this one. I think part of it was because I wasn't in the mood to read it, and because I wasn't sure if I would like it. But after reading the blurb again, and realizing that this is from one of my favorite authors I figured I should give it a chance. I plan to do that as soon as I can! And I'm much looking forward to it! 


4) Assassin Queen by Chandra Ryan!

One word will sum up why I want to read this one....
Assassin!

Enough Said! 


5) Undeclared by Jen Frederick

Honestly, this book is interesting to me, but I'm more interesting in the second one. That's why I decided to try this one first, then the second one! So, keep your fingers crossed for me! :) 


6) The Color of Grace by Linda Kage

This one is more of a YA Contemporary, and I'm excited for it. But just not yet in the right mind to read it. I'm a big fan of YA especially contemporary so this will be exciting! 



7) Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

 I've read some other books I loved by this author, so I figured I would try this one too. It seems to be getting a lot of attention so I hope it will be good. 



8) #Nerd by Cambria Herbert

I've added this one and taken it off my TBR a time or two before I decided to just leave it there, and when I feel up to it start reading it. I'm just a little bit scared that the rest of the series may have some cheating, or something close to it. And that's just not for me. So, I'm worried about it, but I still want to try it. 



Well, that's really all I've added to my TBR recently! The rest have been on there for a good while now! 

What about you?


by ShootingStars Reviews 11:51 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Assassin Queen looks good! I hope you enjoy your books! New follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lizzie! I hope ASsassin Queen is good. I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Ugly Love recently due to all the hype...I hope to get to it soon. I love the author so I have really high hopes for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book Flame, I hope you get to read it soon as well! :) I have high hopes for it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%