Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.




Blog Stuff: 
This month has been so freaking long. I didn't have a lot of time to read due to some family stuff going on, but it was still an okay month! I'm so looking forward to March, and hoping it will be much better. 

It also seems there are a lot of books coming out in March as well. I can not wait for Soaring by Kristen Ashley to be out! That book is freaking awesome! 

Have a good week everyone! 

-Last Week-
Memes:


Month Recap:
February Month Recap!


Blog Tours:

New Reviews:


Re-Reads:

ARC:
by ShootingStars Reviews 3:00 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Wow. So many wonderful books and most are new to me. I'll e checking them out. I think February felt so long because of how cold and nasty the weather was. It gave me cabin fever. LOL
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/01/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-99-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are correct Laura! I'm so ready for the Summer time. I hate the cold and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it's the shortest month, I never thought February would ever end! What a lousy month! Here's to a great March, as things have to get better, right? Right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexia, I totally agree! I do hope March is much better!!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%