Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Title: Sustain
Author: Tijan
Rating: 

I had a simple life. 
I worked two jobs, made ends meet, and hung out with my mom and twin brother. The other part of my life was about avoiding him, but when SWAT raided my boyfriend’s home, that was the last straw. The boyfriend got tossed and to help me keep busy, my brother talked me into joining their old band again, but I had to be honest. It wasn’t a hard sell. Playing drums was in my blood. I used to be addicted and that craving hadn’t been satisfied in three long years. The only problem was their lead singer. 
It was him. 
The drums might not have been the only thing I was addicted to. I think I was still addicted to him too.

Sustain begins when Bri and her boyfriend break up after finding out he was a drug dealer. Now, her twin brother wants her back in the band that she use to be in, and she's not sure it's good idea. Her old best friend, and the man she's loved for a long time, Luke is in that band. And now he hates her. Faced with a world of confusion and change, Bri isn't sure what to do. But she knows she can't give up. 

This book was pretty good. I kind of felt like there really wasn't much to Bri and Luke. I guess because we didn't get to see much of them together, but it still felt like something was missing. Other then that the plot line was very interesting. And I did enjoy all of the characters, including the side ones as well. I look forward to more in this series now. 

by ShootingStars Reviews 9:42 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%